In this page you can register for the 17th International EME Conference.
Deadline for the registration will be on 30th of june (it has been extended), after that date price and availability of the rooms c/o the BHR Hotel will not be guaranteed.
The Conference fee will raise, at the same date, at Euro 190,00. It will still be possible to register directly at the conference, but please, try to avoid that 🙂
The bookings will be managed by Kia Ora Viaggi, a local Tour Operator, that will deal with every need you might have.
Through the Operator, you will have the possibility to book and pay for:
- The conference fee (Euro 180,00) includes access to the conference venue, proceedings book, gadgets, coffe breaks, lunches of saturday and sunday.
- Accomodation at negotiated rates at the BHR Hotel in Treviso (See Conference Venue page for prices) or others of your choice.
- Gala dinner (Euro 65,00)
- Collateral program excursions (See the Collateral program schedule for prices)
- Package extensions before and after the Conference (tailor made, on your request)
- Transfers from and to airports (see the Getting There page for prices and details)
- Flights, on either Low Cost or traditional Airlines
- Travel Insurances
- Car Rentals
- Train Tickets.
Adequate resources have been committed to ensure a smooth process, with Italian, English, German and Spanish operators available on office hours (9.00 a.m. to 19.00 p.m. local time monday to friday).
Payments will be possible through Bank Transfer or Credit Card, on a secure platform.
In case you want to book your conference package, please compile the form below, with as much informations as possible.
Choose directly the items you’d like to buy (no commitments until final approval of quotation from your side), and we will contact you a.s.a.p. for the necessary steps and to make the bookings.
Please check carefully if your travel documents, IDs or Passports are valid for travel to Italy (we can verify that with you if in doubt).
If you feel that further informations are useful, feel free to add them in the last field of the form as free text. (e.g. Dietary requirements, special needs etc.)